Alameda Table Tennis Club
Come to Alameda TTC and learn to lob, smash, loop, chop and spin the ball by USATT certified coaches. Learn the correct strokes to take your game to the next level.12 years National team, and Olympic coach for Holland, Pieke worked with a number of top 20 players in the world including Trinko Keen, Danny Heister and Li Jiao. This makes Coach Pieke one of the most highly qualified coaches in the U.S.
Coach PiekeAvi is a U.S.A.T.T. certified regional coach and former U.S. Over 40 and 2 x over 50 National champion. Recent wins include the 2011 National over 50 men's title and 2010 Sacramento Spring open.
Coach Jackie has an impressive list of credentials including -
- 2008 U.S. Nationals Women Semifinalist
- 2007 U.S. Nationals Women Semifinalist
- 2005 U.S. Collegiate Women's Singles & Doubles Champion,
- 2004 U.S. Under 22 Women Champion
- 2004 U.S. Women's Singles Semifinalist
- 2003 U.S. Open Under 18 & 22 Champion
- 2002 U.S Open Mixed Doubles & Under 16 Girls' Singles Champion; Under 22 & Under 18 Girls' Singles Finalist
- 2002 U.S. Mixed Doubles Champion, Girls' Singles Under 22 & Under 19 Finalist
- 2002 Pan Am Games Junior Championships Under 18 Girls' Champion
Coach Jonathan began playing in Denmark at the age 10 where he achieved a Cadet National Team Championship and 3 National Cadet Team Championship Finals.
He played 1st single in Danish Elite Division for BTK61, Roskilde for 2 seasons.
He has been coaching Table Tennis now for 15 yearsCoach Jonathan Coach Dave is a U.S.A.T.T. certified state coach and holds an ITTF Level 2 coaching certificate. He made the USATT top 20 best win percentage list in 2005 and 2006 and won 2 events at 2006 nationals.
For more information on Classes call (510) 306-1150 or email info