Tournament Table Tennis tables
The Stiga Optimum 30 table tennis table is a new type of table tennis table. Up to now the standard for high performance in table tennis tops has been one inch. The Stiga 8508 Optimum 30 though has a 1.25 inch thick top that has never warped and provides a bounce that is even over the entire surface of the table.
- Top Thickness: 1 Â¼" Top thickness for a n even bounce and great resistance to warping
- Legs: 2.4 x 1.6" Tubular steel legs for great upright and horizontal strength.
- 2 â " Profile Steel Support Apron
- Overall Strength: Very sturdy overall chassis construction.
- Wheels: Actual machine grade casters. These casters are designed to support and allow for easy rolling of weight actually much greater than the Optimum 30
- Locking system: Patented semi automatic steel locking system.
- Net System: Includes the steel Stiga VM net system.
- Playing dimensions: 9 Ft x 5 Ft x 30 " high . The net system, like all net systems extends 6" over each side of the table.
- Table Top Connection System
- Superior 30 mm Optimum Bounce Technology
- Leg Levelers
- The Table Used At The Spin Ping Pong Social Clubs
- Machine Grade 4" Casters
- Semi Automatic Fold & Lock Design
- Weight: 310 LBS
- Massive Chassis Construction