Regulation size Table Tennis
Ping Pong table Review: 4.4 stars out of 5
Joola has discovered the perfect width for a Ping-Pong table that still allows for competitive play between adults. It's only 71 inches long and less than 36 inches wide ( 2/3 the width of a regulation sized table ), but still stands at the regulation height of 30 inches. The table can also be separated into two free standing tables for added practicality and better storage.
The highlight of this table is the top. It's got a 5/8" thick MDF top that is very similar (except in dimensions) to full sized regulation tables that cost much much more. This is unheard of in mini ping pong table and speaks to the fact that this table is not a gimmick but a serious table that allows for competitive play.
- Measures out to only 71 x 30 x 36 inches ( 2/3 width of regulation sized table) for increased use of limited space.
- Only weighs 62 pounds, easy transportation.
- Mini Table Tennis Table is quite durable and designed to last.
- The Table Tennis table can be separated into two individual tables for increased practicality and storage.
- The playing surface is 5/8" thick and is made of the same high quality material Joola's more expensive tables are made of.
- While there are other mini Table Tennis tables on the market, Joola's mini tables are considered the best.
- Free Shipping
- Not ITTF approved
This is the perfect table for those with limited space or a limited budget. At under $200 this table has to be the cheapest options out there. While the table is not regulation size, it is the only midsize table on the market that still provides enough room for competitive play among adults.
The table is designed with the surprisingy high quality materials, rivalling some much more expensive options. The table is extremely lightweight and very easy to move and store. Customers have complained of damaged corners upon delivery so be sure to watch for this so you can promptly return your item in this situation.