Cornilleau Table Tennis tables
The Cornilleau Sport 500m Outdoor Table Tennis table is one of the best outdoor table tennis tables around. You can tell it was designed for the outdoors and family fun in mind. The table is constructed to easily open, fold, and store, with levers that make bringing out the table a joy, rather than a chore. The top of the table is made with laminated material to prevent warping, and is coated with a special material to prevent glare from the sun. The makers designed a table that would provide a high quality outdoor playing surface that wouldn’t deterioriate if it was left outside in the rain, and a table that is easy to maintain and store.
- Play Position Dimensions: 108in L x 60in W x 30in H / Storage Dimensions: 62in H x 74in W x 30in D / Weight: 172 lbs.
- Features a 7mm Resin Laminate Playing Surface with Corner Protection Pads / MATTOP Finish Provides an Anti-Glare Finish and Proper Ball Adherence / Available in Blue or Slate!
- Sturdy Arched Leg Design Looks Great and Provides Solid Support! / Adjustable Feet for Improved Stability
- Includes a Permanent Weather-Resistant Polyester Net System with Tension and Height Adjustment / Retracts in Storage Position
- DSI Integrated Double Security - With a Central Release Handle, the Table Easily Opens and Closes / Table is Fully Locked in Playing and Storage Positions / Avoids Risk of Accidents
The table was designed to be played outside, and therefore has many features that support outside use. The table top is coated with laminated resin to prevent water damage as well as sun glare. There are 16 locking points and rounded corners for maximum safety as well as special outdoor separated tyres for concrete or grass playing fields. It comes with a permanent weather-resistant polyester net system with tenion and height adjustment that retrackets in storage position. The table also comes with intergrated double security, a central release handle that allows for easy opening and closing. Not only that, but the table has some nice perks such as the paddle and ball holder alongside the table. It’s the small things that matter.
One of the obvious benefits of the table is its modern and attractive design. The blue table top finish and the sturdy leg arch design give it a professional look even though it’s designed to take a beating. The table was put together with the idea that it was going to be exposed to the weather. It can be left outside for days on end, even left in the direct sunlight, and playing top will not fade. One of the main concerns people have when purchasing an outdoor table is that the bouce is sub par after weather effects. You not find that to be true with the Cornilleau Sport 500M Outdoor table. The bounce will stay perfect even after it’s left in a downpour. The makers of the table, Cornilleau, even guarantee a 10 year warranty on the table.Looking for the best outdoor ping pong table?
Like all things in life, the price tag is the major disadvantage. To get this table, you should expect to pay a hefty amount. Another disadvantage is that the table does not come preassembled. It’s going to take about an hour and a half to set up and assemble the table completely. It’s weight is another concern. Coming out at 172 lbs, the table is definitely not light, so you will probably need some help carrying it before set up.